Thursday 1 May 2014

Twinology: Park Days

Well May has officially arrived, bringing with it sunshine and 27 degree temperatures! I know it won't last (it never really does in the lower mainland... inevitably the rain always returns), but I've been really enjoying soaking up as much of it as possible while it's here. Today we took Scarlett and Olivia to a big park a few minutes from our apartment for some fresh air and playtime... When I was the same age as the girls I used to go to this park with my parents, so it felt pretty cool to be reliving these experiences with a new generation. 
The day was beautiful! As with any outing with twins, it had its challenges; Olivia had a slight meltdown when I stopped her from eating a dandelion, and when I gave them crackers as compensation she stole her sister's, causing tears. But! I fed them some puréed butternut squash, read a little bit of my book, and attempted to play a round of basketball with my husband, babies on our hips. Now they're down for a nap and I think I'm going to take one as well, but before I do I'll share some photos from the day. 
Hope you're enjoying the sunshine as much as we are!

ps: it's romper season!
xx











1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing these pictures! They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete