Wednesday 30 April 2014

Getting a Facelift

So I decided to do a little update on my blog. A little makeover never hurt anybody (unless you're Jocelyn Wildenstein aka the cat lady...)

And I wanted to have a calm, pretty place to share with you. Not only will I be writing tidbits about my life (you can find my new entry about "the in-between" here), but I'll also be adding several different elements! One of which is Book Reviews... I hear ALLTHETIME people asking for book suggestions, not knowing where to start or what genre they even enjoy; books, particularly new ones, can be intimidating, especially if you haven't picked one up for awhile. I want to help ease the transition. If there's one thing I spend a lot of time doing, it's reading; I finish approximately a book a week, and I read a variety, from historical non-fiction, to classics, to mystery, and my goal is to make these books accessible to you. That being said, you can find my very first Book Review here !

I also want to hear from YOU! I see or read compelling things on the news or on social media constantly that I feel strong opinions towards... I would love to hear feedback, or different viewpoints in response! (You can find my article on a botched execution in Oklahoma here .)
All in all, I hope this new blog can be a happy, thoughful place you choose to spend a little time, just like it is for me.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment